Join Veteran Navy SEAL and Special Tactics Instructor, Rich Graham, in a private, 360° outdoor shooting environment designed to give students a realistic and unique training experience they can't get at most local clubs or ranges.
It's time to get rid of static range training scars, and open our minds up to 360 degree awareness. Our TMC course challenges students ability to multi-task, communicate, decision make, and operate their firearm in a way that is more realistic and functional for real life self-defense encounters. Many of the "tactics" that we were taught, are more geared to range safety procedures then they are truly for gaining a tactical advantage on our threat. Having the ability to move/shoot/communicate with others can become an instant force multiplier in any situation when executed properly. Those skill-sets start here!
In this course students will be pushed outside your comfort zone, but only at a pace they can handle. We HIGHLY encourage husbands, wives, children (18 yrs+) and friends to attend this course together. Since we spend the most time with our family and friends, we will be better prepared to face active shooter, home invasion and similar situations as a team. This course is open to all levels of experience, so don't feel intimidated by your inexperience. We will meet each students level with the appropriate training scenario.
Topics of Instruction:
• Instruct gun owners on 360° scanning, movement, and firearm manipulations to prepare them for “real world” situations
• Execute team movement, cover fire, flanking, and other tactics safely and effectively
• Explain how to use team tactics to gain a tactical advantage in different scenarios
• Teach different forms of team movement/tactics and when to use each for the greatest tactical advantage against the threat and the safety of the team
• Aid in breaking gun owners out of “tunnel vision” so they can effectively multi-task their focus on the threat, team, and the projected solution to maximize life safety
• Expand the gun owners situational awareness to “read” the altercation and make educated decisions on where and how to move, in order to give the victim the best tactical advantage
• Increase the gun owners ability to listen and process important information/instructions under stress and live fire
SELECT DATES ABOVE
See Offers at Right
(Mobile devices: Below)
SEE COURSE OPTIONS ABOVE
*Price includes range fees and target materials
-Carbine or Sub-Gun
-600 rounds (FRANGIBLE/or Lead Free) ammunition minimum
-Magazine carrying system (belt/vest/etc.)
-Ear and eye protection
-Tools/lubricant specific for your gun
-Closed toed shoes and pants
-Lunch and plenty of water
-Gloves and long sleeve shirt
-Certificate of completion
-Full Spectrum Warrior vinyl moral patch
*This course is non-refundable
**All attendees must be able to legally own and operate a firearm as per FL and Federal laws
***If students can not safely keep up with the course tempo, the instructor staff may have students continue drills with gun clear and safe or sit out during the exercise for the safety of the group.
****Training will be conducted/licensed/insured through 5326 Solutions, LLC a tactical training and consulting company registered in the state of FL