What is Full Spectrum Warrior?
Full Spectrum Warrior is a unique approach to developing a capable and sustainable warrior mindset, skill set and physical capability and fitness level for engage hostile threats in multiple environments and situations. Primary areas of focus are:
- Firearms & Tactical
- Fighting & Combatives
- Strength & Mobility
- Leadership & Communication
Full Spectrum Warrior is a family owned and operated business that co-labors with military veterans, their families and businesses to maximize impact in the veteran community.
Who is Rich Graham?
Rich Graham is a Navy SEAL veteran and the creator of the Full Spectrum Warrior (FSW) System. President of Home Front K9 Project and Vice-President of SEAL Swim Charities and currently sit on the board of Directors for both of those charities. Committed to assisting in Veteran Suicide Awareness and Prevention.
His accomplishments include:
- SEAL Team 10 Operator
- SEAL Team Sniper
- Trained Security Forces for 2004 Olympics
- Oversaw Security Teams for 2016 Olympic games
- Tai Boxing Coach and Competitor
- Kapap Instructor
- Tactical advisor to multiple SRT/SWAT Teams across the country
- Trained Police Departments across the country in Counter Terrorism Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)
- Trained Police Departments in Brazil in counter Cartel Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)
- Trained New Jersey Transit Police in Counter Terrorism for Cylindrical Environments (Subway)
- Personal trainer for everyday athletes to Professional Athletes in the NFL and Olympic Athletes like Danielle Soriano
- NAUKA Combatives Coach
- Leadership Coaching for Wells Fargo, UBS Bank,
- Training and Workshops for Churches, Schools, Men's Leadership Conferences
Schools & Certificates Completed
- Free Fall Certified Skydiver
- Special Reconnaissance Scout School
- High Risk Personal Security Detachment (PSD)
- Close Quarters Defense Combatives Training
- High Speed Driving School
- Winter Mountaineering School
- Dive Certified
- Land Navigation
- and many more...